Passes, Sea and Vineyards TourBook Now
This fantastic day tour from Stellenbosch takes you to experience one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in South Africa. Combine this with an abundance of fynbos, scenic views of sea and mountain passes and you will have a day to remember! Visit the Stony Point Penguin colony, do a guided walk to a waterfall and see seaside villages and Wineland Towns like Franschhoek and Stellenbosch, all in a 1 day tour from Stellenbosch!
Highlights you will see on this day tour from Stellenbosch:
• Drive from Stellenbosch to Somerset West – Strand Beach Road past Gordon’s Bay
• Beautiful Scenic Clarence drive from Gordon’s Bay to Betty’s Bay with a viewpoint stop along the way to tale pictures.
• We will have a walk through the Penguin Colony in Betty’s Bay
• Harold Porter Botanical Garden – A 1 hour guided walk through the garden to Disa Kloof Waterfall.
• Lunch stop at a fantastic local eatery (Lunch on own account)
• Drive through the Grabouw apple valley via Theewaterskloof Dam up the Franschhoek Pass with beautiful fynbos scenery into the quaint winelands town of Franschhoek. Here we will stop at some sites to discover Franschhoek or go to one of the wine estates in the valley to sit down for a wine tasting of Franschhoek wines.
• Return via Franschhoek through the spectacular Banghoek valley and drive our last pass over Helshoogte back to Stellenbosch.
This one day tour from Stellenbosch is a highlight when visiting this area as you will see a variety of landscapes, agricultural products and natural scenery, all in a day tour.
Cost: From R3500 including 2 passengers and R 600 pp for additional passengers
Transport in Air Conditioned Vehicle
Penguin Colony entrance
Harold Porter Botanical Garden
Items of personal nature