Easy Rider Wine Tours are a Stellenbosch based wine tour operator located in the heart of the wine region of the Western Cape. With over 14 years of experience and a keen insight into the Cape's wine industry, Easy Rider wine tours, will provide you with a fantastic day out while tasting exquisite wines and enjoying the breathtaking scenery and the unique cultural flavor the spectacular Cape Winelands has to offer.
Included / Excluded
Included / Highlights: Visiting 4 wine farms in the three major wine regions, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franchhoek, the tour includes a cheese tasting at the well known Fairview Estate, a cellar tour, sometimes a ceremonial sabrage demonstration at Simonsig Winery, all entry and and tasting fees, transport, a qualified tour guide for the day as well as a lunch in Franchhoek (the Culinary Capital of South Africa)
Departures and Return
Departure: Daily from the Stumble Inn Backpackers Lodge @ 10h30
Returns: Approx 17h00 to the Stumble Inn Backpackers
- A pick up and drop off to and from your accommodation in Stellenbosch can be arranged free of charge.
- There is even a return shuttle special offer for those coming from Cape Town
- Easy Rider Wine Tours are members of the Stellenbosch Tourism Association and Backpacking South Africa.
- The tours are conducted by a registered tour guide.
- All guides have the required legal qualifications.
- Tour vehicles are Toyota Quantum 13 seater mini vans. Air conditioned and seat belts for each seat.
- Tours daily (except Christmas and New Year's Day)
- Pick ups are free of charge in Stellenbosch but should you be in Cape Town there is a great deal with the backpacker bus to pick you up and return you to Cape Town after the tour.
- The tours are generally comprised of small groups and they will run with a minimum of two passengers.
Fill in this form and send it straight to Easy Rider Wine Tours. Expect a response within 24-48 hours.
Easy Rider Tours have 14 years of experience so you can rest assured that they know their stuff.