Recent Reviews / Feedback
- Excellent tour with a great guide. Includes many extras at half the price og Gate 1 tour. Written by Linore Nowak African Story Daily Wine Tours
- The tour with African Story was wonderful. Each farm was different to the next and the scenery was breathtaking. Lunch… Written by Amanda African Story Daily Wine Tours
- Is it possible to combine the flight to Prince Albert with a half day cooking school at the African Relish… Written by B Rowe Prince Albert day trip - Flyventure
- Brilliant. Very relaxed and very informative with a great fun crowd. Spectacular choice of wine farms. Highly recommended! Written by Francois Schlebusch Afrivista Full Day Wine Tour
- Amazing. Turned out to be a private tour because of a cancellation from another group. The tour was perfect. 4… Written by Joe Daily Winelands Tour
- We had a very nice day with Andre. He knows a lot of history things and told us interesting things… Written by fabian Afrivista Full Day Wine Tour
- I'vE just done this tour myself nd it was fantastic! great value with lunch n cheese included and got to… Written by Jeanette Carter Easy Rider Wine Tours
- Cheers Tieri, Awesome day, enjoyed lots of good wine. The tour was a lot of fun - good food, company… Written by Paul Bagguley Easy Rider Wine Tours
- Just done the wine tour, had an mega time with lots of good wine, good atmosphere and nice food well… Written by Richard Wills Easy Rider Wine Tours
- great tour! lots of beautiful vineyards and excellent wine. tiri (mr t) was awesome and enthusiastic. highly recommended! Written by megan Easy Rider Wine Tours
Compare tours, get feedback, enquire or make a booking directly with one of our preferred operators below at no extra cost to you.
Spend a day visiting world class wine farms and wineries, tasting award winning wine and savouring the natural beauty of one of South Africa's most popular tourism destinations. If you're a seasoned sommelier or a first timer you can be sure to find a tour to suit you here.
Pricing / Departures from:
Full Day Tour from Stellenbosch - R 500 pp
Full Day Tour Includes: All wine tastings, cheese tastings, lunch, cellar tour, tour guide and return transfers.
Also available: Half Day Tour: R 375 pp
3/4 Day Tour: R 450 pp
Pricing / Departures from:
Stellenbosch - R400 pp
Includes: Tastings at 4 wineries, cheese tasting, cellar tour, lunch, transport in air-conditioned vehicles, tour guide.
The Easy Rider wine tour departs daily from Stellenbosch and is perfect for those looking for a bit of fun and a more relaxed day out in the Stellenbosch winelands.
Pricing from: Sliding scale
R 2200 - 1 person
R 1100 - 2 people
R 850 pp - 3-4 people
R 700pp - 5-7 people
Our Private or Custom Wine Tours can be planned according to your taste and includes visits to some of the premier estates in the Cape Winelands.
Chauffer drive: R1750 max 3 people. Includes driver and vehicle. 300km, 9hr day
Minibus chauffer drive - R2350 max 13 people. Includes driver and vehicle. 300km, 9hr day
1 day Pass is R200pp
2 day Pass is R360pp
With the Vine Hopper you can experience the Stellenbosch Wine Route by way of a Hop on Hop off service! We operate two routes in the Stellenbosch Wine area. Each of these two routes can take you to six different wine estates.
Bikes ‘n Wines is a new concept in Winelands’ tourism and a South African first, combining both mountain biking and exclusive wine tastings. The tour is targeted at young-hearted and outdoor-loving people who would like to experience a wine tour from a different and authentic viewpoint. Up to four first-class Stellenbosch wine estates, situated 50 km outside of Cape Town, are visited during the day, accessed by private farm roads that take riders through vineyards and quiet tree-lined roads, with dazzling vistas along the way.
Departures / Pricing from:
Stellenbosch half day: R650pp
Stellenbosch full day: R850pp
Join us on an exclusive off road journey through the actual vineyards of several hand picked wine estates, visiting a variety of wine producers who will offer you the unique opportunity to taste a wide selection of wines. Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Elgin tours available.