Recent Reviews / Feedback
- Excellent tour with a great guide. Includes many extras at half the price og Gate 1 tour. Written by Linore Nowak African Story Daily Wine Tours
- The tour with African Story was wonderful. Each farm was different to the next and the scenery was breathtaking. Lunch… Written by Amanda African Story Daily Wine Tours
- Is it possible to combine the flight to Prince Albert with a half day cooking school at the African Relish… Written by B Rowe Prince Albert day trip - Flyventure
- Brilliant. Very relaxed and very informative with a great fun crowd. Spectacular choice of wine farms. Highly recommended! Written by Francois Schlebusch Afrivista Full Day Wine Tour
- Amazing. Turned out to be a private tour because of a cancellation from another group. The tour was perfect. 4… Written by Joe Daily Winelands Tour
- We had a very nice day with Andre. He knows a lot of history things and told us interesting things… Written by fabian Afrivista Full Day Wine Tour
- I'vE just done this tour myself nd it was fantastic! great value with lunch n cheese included and got to… Written by Jeanette Carter Easy Rider Wine Tours
- Cheers Tieri, Awesome day, enjoyed lots of good wine. The tour was a lot of fun - good food, company… Written by Paul Bagguley Easy Rider Wine Tours
- Just done the wine tour, had an mega time with lots of good wine, good atmosphere and nice food well… Written by Richard Wills Easy Rider Wine Tours
- great tour! lots of beautiful vineyards and excellent wine. tiri (mr t) was awesome and enthusiastic. highly recommended! Written by megan Easy Rider Wine Tours
Packages | Winelands, Garden Route and surrounds
Day 1 of 6: Cape Town - Hermanus, 150km
We depart from Cape Town and take the beautiful coastal drive (Clarens drive) towards Hermanus. The route is well-known for its natural beauty, white sandy beaches, majestic mountains, a rich diversity in plant life and excellent wines. We visit beautiful waterfalls and learn about the indigenous flora at Harold Porter Nature Reserve.
During whale season there are several opportunities to spot whales from the numerous vantage points along Hermanus’ elevated rocky coastline (the best land-based viewing point in the world for whale–watching). We conclude the day with wine tasting at one of the well known estates in the Hemel en Aarde valley (meaning – “Heaven and Earth”) followed by a drive up the mountain for a majestic view over Hermanus and the spectacular Walker Bay.
Day 1: Cape Town - Oudtshoorn, 420 km
We depart from Cape Town and take a picturesque drive towards Paarl, crossing the impressive Du Toitskloof pass. The route is well-known for its natural beauty consisting of majestic mountains, a rich diversity in plant life and excellent wines. Today we are travelling through the Klein Karoo. Klein meaning “small” and Karoo is and old KhoiSan word meaning “Land of thirst”. We travel on Route62, known as the longest wine route in the world!
We also cross the beautiful Huisrivier pass with its magnificent geological rock formations that leads us into Calitzdorp, well known as the port capital of South Africa. We stop at Boplaas wine estate for port and wine tasting. A short drive brings you to the feather capital of the world, Oudtshoorn, where we will spend the night.
Price from: R 1380 pp sharing
see seasonal rates below
Summary: The Mother City is beautiful, vibrant and warm hearted, and she is willing to share this with you , a hop-on hop-off city tour takes you up to the cable way station and from there it is a breath taking revolving cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, then on to Camps Bay and the V&A Waterfront, enjoy the overnight comfort of an old Victorian house and discover the Peninsula as you travel along the dramatic coastline in the shadow of these towering mountains to Cape Point and back.
Price from:R 4045 Local Payment: n/a
Highlights: Sunset Cruise, City Sight Seeing, Cape Peninsula tour, Full day Wine Tour, Township Tour, Sea Kayaking.
Tour Summary: This tour is designed so that all transport, all tours and activities, all accommodation; all entrance fees. You will need to spend some money on drinks and non included meals. All tours are accompanied by a registered professional guide and are recognised tour companies. Should the weather interfere we either reschedule or refund you for the portion you were unable to do. Even though we make use of many different operators and transport providers, the tour is structured to make it seamless for you.
Price from: R5765
Local Payment: n/a
Highlights: Sunset Champagne Cruise around Cape Town, Table Mountain Abseil, Topless Bus Tour of Cape Town, , Wine Tasting in Stellenbosch, Sea Kayaking, Shark Cage Diving