Recent Reviews / Feedback
- Excellent tour with a great guide. Includes many extras at half the price og Gate 1 tour. Written by Linore Nowak African Story Daily Wine Tours
- The tour with African Story was wonderful. Each farm was different to the next and the scenery was breathtaking. Lunch… Written by Amanda African Story Daily Wine Tours
- Is it possible to combine the flight to Prince Albert with a half day cooking school at the African Relish… Written by B Rowe Prince Albert day trip - Flyventure
- Brilliant. Very relaxed and very informative with a great fun crowd. Spectacular choice of wine farms. Highly recommended! Written by Francois Schlebusch Afrivista Full Day Wine Tour
- Amazing. Turned out to be a private tour because of a cancellation from another group. The tour was perfect. 4… Written by Joe Daily Winelands Tour
- We had a very nice day with Andre. He knows a lot of history things and told us interesting things… Written by fabian Afrivista Full Day Wine Tour
- I'vE just done this tour myself nd it was fantastic! great value with lunch n cheese included and got to… Written by Jeanette Carter Easy Rider Wine Tours
- Cheers Tieri, Awesome day, enjoyed lots of good wine. The tour was a lot of fun - good food, company… Written by Paul Bagguley Easy Rider Wine Tours
- Just done the wine tour, had an mega time with lots of good wine, good atmosphere and nice food well… Written by Richard Wills Easy Rider Wine Tours
- great tour! lots of beautiful vineyards and excellent wine. tiri (mr t) was awesome and enthusiastic. highly recommended! Written by megan Easy Rider Wine Tours
Explore the sights and sounds of the Cape and it's winelands.
South Africa's pristine coastline plays hosts some of the very best shark cage diving and viewing hot spots in the world! Get right up alongside, close and personal with some of the oceans most feared and formidable predators and learn more about these incredible ocean masters. Gansbaai is one of the few places where Great White Sharks can be seen almost daily on a single day tour and is well known as The Great White Shark Diving capital of the world. The experience is humbling and awesome! Not to be missed. If you're looking for an adrenaline packed experience with the oceans most misunderstood creatures.
Get close to the largest of Africa’s mammals in a safe and malaria free environment. Set in a big green oasis in the arid Karoo, you can see the Big Five: Wildebeest; Giraffes; Eland; the endangered Bontebok; Zebras; Lynx; Oryx and other smaller buck species including Klipspringer, Nyala, Rhebok, Steenbok and a big variety of African
bird species like the endangered Black Eagle.
Pricing: R650 pp
Includes: Chapman’s Peak (if open), Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Simon’s Town: Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach, Scenic drive along Atlantic Seaboard – Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles, and Llandudno.
The Cape Peninsula, situated on the South Westerly tip of Africa, has much to offer the day-tripper: fabulous scenery at Cape Point; the naval history of Simon’s Town and; one of only two land based breeding colonies of African Penguins. Chapman’s Peak Drive is one of the most scenic drives in the entire world and offers a beautiful view of the Peninsula.
Pricing: R550 pp
Includes: Castle of Good Hope & City Hall, District Six museum, Slave Lodge & Company Gardens, Parliament buildings, Malay Quarter / Bo-Kaap museum, V&A Waterfront
Come and join us on a tour of one of the most picturesque cities in the world. Cape Town is affectionately known as “The Mother City” and boasts the famous Table Mountain in the centre of the metropolitan city. This tour focuses on the history and scenic beauty of Cape Town and is an ideal springboard for all travellers visiting the Cape for the first time.
The Cape Winelands is a big and spread-out area of at least 22 000 square kilometres that stretches from Cape Town into the Karoo. To see it all will take days. But with Cape to Karoo Flyventures you can now see the most beautiful and biggest part of it in one hour.
Pricing: read more for rates
Includes: Hermanus, Land based whale watching, Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay, and Betty’s Bay, The Harold Porter Botanical Gardens, Drive through Hamilton Russell wine estate (closed on Sundays), Rotary drive (Walker Bay view point), Elgin, Sir Lowry’s Pass
Pricing: read more for rates
Includes: Mission Station at Mamre, Darling, Yzerfontein, West Coast National Park, Langebaan, Saldanha Bay, Dinosaur Fossil Park
The West Coast offers the nature enthusiast a day away from the city, in the beautiful surroundings of the West Coast National Park and the Langebaan Lagoon. The park comes to life in a myriad of colour in August and September as the spring flowers appear to carpet the area. The Postberg Nature Reserve is open to visitors during these months and antelope and zebra can be viewed along with Southern Right Whales.
It all begins early morning with coffee and rusks at Stellenbosch airfield before taking off into the sunrise in a high wing Cessna 210 six-seater. Fly low over the Western Cape Mountains displaying the beautiful Fynbos of the Cape Floral Kingdom, the most flower rich kingdom in the world with over 9 600 species.
The Fynbos gives way to the succulent Karoo vegetation on a big canvas of mountain art, rock formations and crevices that will leave you breathless. The scenic flight takes you over the Gamkakloof in a valley that was once known as the Hell, a place where a group of people went to live in total isolation in the mid 1800’s. A road into this valley was only built in 1962.
Discover the essence of nature with Nature Discovery Tours.
Quad biking trails in this scenic region of Cape Town, South Africa is a great way to enjoy the outdoors and some of the best off road nature trails in the Western Cape, South Africa. Enjoy a totally new, rejuvenating experience, a relaxation of a different kind!
Sunset Champagne Cruise
One of the best ways to relax with friends while watching the sun set and sharing a glass of bubbly. The Waterfront Boat Company offers a variety of worthwhile cruises and charters, but their Sunset Champagne Cruise is by far the best deal for a limited budget.