Recent Reviews / Feedback
- Excellent tour with a great guide. Includes many extras at half the price og Gate 1 tour. Written by Linore Nowak African Story Daily Wine Tours
- The tour with African Story was wonderful. Each farm was different to the next and the scenery was breathtaking. Lunch… Written by Amanda African Story Daily Wine Tours
- Is it possible to combine the flight to Prince Albert with a half day cooking school at the African Relish… Written by B Rowe Prince Albert day trip - Flyventure
- Brilliant. Very relaxed and very informative with a great fun crowd. Spectacular choice of wine farms. Highly recommended! Written by Francois Schlebusch Afrivista Full Day Wine Tour
- Amazing. Turned out to be a private tour because of a cancellation from another group. The tour was perfect. 4… Written by Joe Daily Winelands Tour
- We had a very nice day with Andre. He knows a lot of history things and told us interesting things… Written by fabian Afrivista Full Day Wine Tour
- I'vE just done this tour myself nd it was fantastic! great value with lunch n cheese included and got to… Written by Jeanette Carter Easy Rider Wine Tours
- Cheers Tieri, Awesome day, enjoyed lots of good wine. The tour was a lot of fun - good food, company… Written by Paul Bagguley Easy Rider Wine Tours
- Just done the wine tour, had an mega time with lots of good wine, good atmosphere and nice food well… Written by Richard Wills Easy Rider Wine Tours
- great tour! lots of beautiful vineyards and excellent wine. tiri (mr t) was awesome and enthusiastic. highly recommended! Written by megan Easy Rider Wine Tours
Wine Tours, Day Tours and Packages
Doing a tour is a great way to see the best the region has on offer.
Experience the essence of the region by doing a tour with one of our preffered operators below. Day tours, winelands tours and packages, safaris, packages, golf tours and much more.
Contact us for assistance or a unique tour solution.
Day 1 of 6: Cape Town - Hermanus, 150km
We depart from Cape Town and take the beautiful coastal drive (Clarens drive) towards Hermanus. The route is well-known for its natural beauty, white sandy beaches, majestic mountains, a rich diversity in plant life and excellent wines. We visit beautiful waterfalls and learn about the indigenous flora at Harold Porter Nature Reserve.
During whale season there are several opportunities to spot whales from the numerous vantage points along Hermanus’ elevated rocky coastline (the best land-based viewing point in the world for whale–watching). We conclude the day with wine tasting at one of the well known estates in the Hemel en Aarde valley (meaning – “Heaven and Earth”) followed by a drive up the mountain for a majestic view over Hermanus and the spectacular Walker Bay.
Day 1: Cape Town - Oudtshoorn, 420 km
We depart from Cape Town and take a picturesque drive towards Paarl, crossing the impressive Du Toitskloof pass. The route is well-known for its natural beauty consisting of majestic mountains, a rich diversity in plant life and excellent wines. Today we are travelling through the Klein Karoo. Klein meaning “small” and Karoo is and old KhoiSan word meaning “Land of thirst”. We travel on Route62, known as the longest wine route in the world!
We also cross the beautiful Huisrivier pass with its magnificent geological rock formations that leads us into Calitzdorp, well known as the port capital of South Africa. We stop at Boplaas wine estate for port and wine tasting. A short drive brings you to the feather capital of the world, Oudtshoorn, where we will spend the night.
Pricing: R650 pp
Includes: Chapman’s Peak (if open), Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Simon’s Town: Penguin Colony at Boulders Beach, Scenic drive along Atlantic Seaboard – Clifton, Camps Bay, Twelve Apostles, and Llandudno.
The Cape Peninsula, situated on the South Westerly tip of Africa, has much to offer the day-tripper: fabulous scenery at Cape Point; the naval history of Simon’s Town and; one of only two land based breeding colonies of African Penguins. Chapman’s Peak Drive is one of the most scenic drives in the entire world and offers a beautiful view of the Peninsula.
Pricing: R550 pp
Includes: Castle of Good Hope & City Hall, District Six museum, Slave Lodge & Company Gardens, Parliament buildings, Malay Quarter / Bo-Kaap museum, V&A Waterfront
Come and join us on a tour of one of the most picturesque cities in the world. Cape Town is affectionately known as “The Mother City” and boasts the famous Table Mountain in the centre of the metropolitan city. This tour focuses on the history and scenic beauty of Cape Town and is an ideal springboard for all travellers visiting the Cape for the first time.
South Africa's pristine coastline plays hosts some of the very best shark cage diving and viewing hot spots in the world! Get right up alongside, close and personal with some of the oceans most feared and formidable predators and learn more about these incredible ocean masters. Gansbaai is one of the few places where Great White Sharks can be seen almost daily on a single day tour and is well known as The Great White Shark Diving capital of the world. The experience is humbling and awesome! Not to be missed. If you're looking for an adrenaline packed experience with the oceans most misunderstood creatures.