Winelands.co.za is an information and exposure service only. We aim to provide information and exposure to businesses and tourism related activities in the Cape Winelands region of South Africa
- We are primarily a listing service with other services including but not limited to, an blog of interesting artiles and features, festivals and events calender, dining directory, accommodation directory, activities and attractions, tours listings and will add listings of establishments, products or services at our disgression which we find promote or enhance the Cape Winelands region of Southern Africa. Sometimes we might add you business to our free directory ourselves should we feel it should really be promoted but we will gladly comply should you wish to be removed from our free listings.
- Some listings may be sponsored or paid for but this will never effect our opinions or the integrity of the content regarding the products, services or establishments we write about.
No part of this website may be reproduced or used without prior written consent from Winelands.co.za. All works/images or any other part of this website remains the property of their respective owners. Some Images courtesy of SA Tourism, WineRoutes.co.za and sxc.hu.
Limitation of Liability
While we will always strive to be as accurate as possible with all information published on the website, winelands.co.za, it's affiliates, partners, employees or any other person at winelands.co.za cannot be held liable for any possible incorrect or inaccurate information that may be published.
winelands.co.za (including its owners, employees, network operators, partners, affiliates, suppliers, third party advertisers and agents) shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of any nature incurred by whomever and resulting from, including but not limited to: access to the winelands.co.za web site or access to web sites linked to the winelands.co.za web site, or from an inability to access the winelands.co.za web site or any of its linked sites, or from content and/or services available on the winelands.co.za web site.
All writing on the winelands.co.za web site which describes individuals or depicts certain public or private personalities is simply the opinion of winelands.co.za and does not purport to be factual report or finding on any such person. Furthermore, winelands.co.za intends to be humorous when describing certain persons and in no way intends to cause harm of any kind to any such person/s. winelands.co.za shall therefore not be liable for defamation, slander, personality infringement or related causes of action in South Africa.
winelands.co.za shall not, as far as allowed by South African law, be liable for defamation, libel, slander, privacy infringement, personality infringement or copyright infringement, in whatsoever format, outside the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
winelands.co.za also sources content from various third parties e.g. newspapers, news web sites, news and personal blogs and freelance writers and therefore does not editorially control the content provided by any such third parties. In this regard, winelands.co.za only serves as an electronic distributor of such third party content. Therefore winelands.co.za shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever for defamation, privacy infringement, personality infringement or copyright infringement related to content on the winelands.co.za web site not created by winelands.co.za itself.
As noted above, winelands.co.za permits the advertising on its web site from third party advertisers. winelands.co.za may also provide hyperlinks to web sites not controlled by it and such links do not in any way imply any agreement on, endorsement or support for the content of such sites. Because winelands.co.za does not control the editorial content of such third party advertising or sites, it shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for the access to, inability to access or in respect of content available in advertisements and through these other sites.
The winelands.co.za web site has not been compiled to meet any User's individual and personal requirements. It is the responsibility of the User to satisfy himself or herself, prior to entering into this agreement with winelands.co.za , that the content and services available from and through the winelands.co.za web site meet the User's individual requirements and is compatible with the User's computer hardware and/or software.
Information, ideas and opinions expressed on the winelands.co.za web site should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of winelands.co.za and Users are encouraged to consult professional advice before taking any course of action related to the information, ideas or opinions expressed on the winelands.co.za web site.
Users acknowledge that the winelands.co.za web site may be unavailable due to updates or any other causes which are beyond the reasonable control of winelands.co.za .
Festival and Event Listings
winelands.co.za is not the organizer of any of the events or festivals listed here. The information is supplied to winelands.co.za
by the event organisers via a free online submission process fro promotion on this website. winelands.co.za can not be held responsible for any information applicable to these events that is inaccurate. Please contact the event organisers before attending. We will however strive to keep the information as acurate as possible.
Third Party and Affiliates Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Sponsored advertisements disclaimer
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
All agreed upon fees for banner adverts, sponsored blog articles or featured listings are to be settled fully in advance before respective articles are finally published.
Please contact us directly for this infomation
Security of content
winelands.co.za shall take all reasonable steps to secure the content of the winelands.co.za website and any information provided by and collected from Users from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. Notwithstanding this however, winelands.co.za does not make any warranties or representations that content shall be entirely safe and secure and shall not be liable in this regard.
Users may not deliver or attempt to deliver, whether on purpose or negligently, any damaging code, such as computer viruses, to the winelands.co.za web site or the server and computer network that support the winelands.co.za web site. Any person who delivers any damaging code to the winelands.co.za web site, whether on purpose or negligently, shall, without any limitation, indemnify and hold winelands.co.za harmless against any and all liability, damages and losses which winelands.co.za and its members and related parties (affiliates) may suffer as a result of such damaging code. This does not in any way limit winelands.co.za ’s right to bring criminal action against such person/s.
The winelands.co.za web site is hosted, controlled and operated from the Republic of South Africa and therefore the South African law as enforced by the South African courts governs the use or inability to use the winelands.co.za web site, its content, services as well as these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property on the winelands.co.za web site, including any copyright or any other intellectual property rights is the property of, or is licensed to winelands.co.za . As the owner (throughout the universe and in perpetuity)and/or the licensee (as the case may be) of the property, winelands.co.za has the rights, title and interest in all of the content, text, graphics, databases, designs, software, icons and hyperlinks on the winelands.co.za web site. As such, winelands.co.za ’s intellectual property is protected from infringement by domestic and international treaties and legislation.
“winelands.co.za ” the logo (“the device”) and any pictures used in conjunction with the name are trade marks belonging to the owner of the web site and Users agree not to use the winelands.co.za trademark or the above tag line as a website name; or article title; and/or as an element of a domain name or sub domain name (notwithstanding the fact that such domain name use or registration may be allowed in terms of trademark and/or constitutional law). Upon request to do so, a User shall immediately cease to use such website name, article title and/or domain / sub domain name and transfer it to the owners of the winelands.co.za website at the User’s own cost.
Allowed use and license
winelands.co.za licenses the User to view, copy, download and print the content of the winelands.co.za web site, on the strict conditions that:
- such content is used for personal, educational and/or non-commercial purposes only (for the avoidance of any doubt, it is noted that copying any material from the website for use on a website blog (regardless of whether personal and/or commercial) and/or on any web site is not permitted and a User is required to obtain the prior written consent of the owner; and
- any reproduction of content (in whole of part) including any quotations, excerpts or references to the web site includes the following copyright notice: “ © winelands.co.za . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED” and
- acknowledges winelands.co.za as the source of the content (including the date upon which the content was sourced), and
- acknowledges writers, artists, photographers and third parties in the same way as they have been acknowledged on the winelands.co.za web site.
- Further to the above, text and/or graphics from the winelands.co.za web site shall not be used or exploited for any commercial and non-private purposes without the prior written consent of winelands.co.za .
- In amplification of the above, all quotations must be placed in inverted commas, the author must be acknowledged and a hyperlink to the quoted content must be provided as a footnote to such quote.
- Users may only access and use the winelands.co.za web site for legal purposes.
- The caching of the winelands.co.za web site shall only be allowed if:
- The purpose of the caching is to make the onward transmission of the content from the winelands.co.za web site more efficient;
- The cached content is updated regularly at least every 10 (ten) hours;
- The cached content is not modified in any manner whatsoever; and
- The cached content is removed or updated when so required by winelands.co.za .
- Apart from legitimate search engine operators, no person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications (including web crawlers or web spiders) to search or copy content from the winelands.co.za web site for any purposes, without the prior written consent of winelands.co.za.
Breach of Use and Hyperlinks
In the event of any person using the content from the winelands.co.za web site in breach of the provisions detailed in this document:
- winelands.co.za reserves the right to claim damages from such person; and
- winelands.co.za shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of such content by such person or any third party.
- Hyperlinks to the winelands.co.za web site from any other source shall be directed at the home page of the winelands.co.za web site. winelands.co.za shall not be liable, in any manner whatsoever, for any damage, loss or liability that resulted from the use of content from the winelands.co.za web site, if such content was accessed through a hyperlink not directed at the home page of the winelands.co.za web site.
- Persons that wish to link to content beyond the home page of the winelands.co.za web site shall do so at their own risk and herein undertake to indemnify winelands.co.za against any loss, liability or damage that may result from content on the winelands.co.za web site, if such content was accessed through a hyperlink not directed at the home page of the web site.
- winelands.co.za shall not in any way be liable for deep linking because deep linking bypasses these terms and conditions and winelands.co.za can therefore not be held responsible.
Changes to information
winelands.co.za hereby reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to, at any time, and without prior notice, change these terms and conditions; change the content and/or services available from the winelands.co.za web site; discontinue any section or part of the winelands.co.za site or service(s) available from the web site; and/or change the software and hardware required to access and use the winelands.co.za web site.
Use of images (always ask permission first)
Hot linking and embedding images or video from our website is strictly not permitted and viewed as bandwidth theft.
All images, video and media on the website remain the property of the respective owners.
If you receive permission to use an image please do not hotlink / embed it on your website without specific permission to do so.
If you would like to use an image or video from our site please contact us first.
You may not use Images
- For unlawful or other immoral purposes, for spreading hate or discrimination, or to defame or victimise other people, sociteties, cultures.
- To endorse products and services if it depicts a person.
- In a way that can give a bad name to winelands.co.za or the person(s) depicted on the Image.
- As part of a trademark, service mark or logo.
- SELLING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF THE IMAGE (INDIVIDUALLY OR ALONG WITH OTHER IMAGES) IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN! DO NOT SHARE THE IMAGE WITH OTHERS!
All images, video and media on the website remain the property of their respective owners.
Always ask permission before using images from http://www.winelands.co.za/