Passes, Sea and Vineyard
Passes, Sea and Vineyard Tour is a fantastic day tour to experience one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in South Africa, combined with an abundance of Fynbos, scenic views of sea and mountain passes. Visit the Stony Point Penguin colony, do a guided walk to a waterfall and see seaside villages and Wineland Towns like Franschhoek and Stellenbosch.
Highlights you will see on the day tour:
• Stellenbosch to Somerset West – Strand Beach Road past Gordon’s Bay
• Scenic Clarence drive to Betty’s Bay
• Walk through the Penguin Colony in Betty’s Bay
• Harold Porter Botanical Garden – A 1 hour guided walk through the garden to
Disa Kloof Waterfall.
• Lunch stop at Peregrine Farm Stall
• Drive through the Grabouw apple valley via Theewaterskloof Dam up the Franschhoek Pass into Franschhoek.
• Wine tasting in Franschhoek
• Return via Franschhoek and Helshoogte Pass back to Stellenbosch.
Cost: R 950 pp if booked with 2 or 3 pax
R 800 pp for group of 4 and more
Transport in Air Conditioned Vehicle
Penguin Colony entrance
Harold Porter Botanical Garden
Items of personal nature
Need More info? Complete the form below.