Favourites this month
- Fashionistas and flutes of Pongrácz at Cintron Pink Polo
- NEETHLINGSHOF WINE SHINES AT NEDBANK GREEN WINE AWARDS
South Africa, Stellenbosch, October 2014: The Maria 2014, the noble late harvest wine from celebrated Stellenbosch winery Neethlingshof, was lauded…
- CONTENDERS FOR 2014 FNB SAUVIGNON BLANC TOP 10 UNVEILED
Plan your trip to the Cape Winelands of South Africa. Browse our directory of wine farms, go wine tasting, book a wine tour, find events and festivals, weddings, accommodation, health spas, news and more.
- Beyerskloof serves up summer at Pop Up Bottelary Hills Lunch
- Summer, sun and Badsberg Noble Late Harvest 2009
- Fleur du Cap launches own range of exotic salts at Die Bergkelder
- De Krans Winemaker a Diners Club Finalist
- Trizanne Signature Wines releases exclusive Reserve range.
- Cape Winemakers Guild boosts training for cellar workers
- Salted caramel marshmallows a sublime festive indulgence with J.C. Le Roux La Vallée
- Grande Provence launches new Rosé
- Consecutive 5-Star Platter Rating for De Krans! 10th
- Delheim Edelsplatz strikes a sweet 5 star rating in Platter
Popular Events and Festivals
Things To Do
- “MUSIC ON THE VINE” SUMMER CONCERT SERIES
- BOUCHARD FINLAYSON TO HOST FINAL CAPE TOWN TUTORED TASTING EVENT FOR THE YEAR ON 19 NOVEMBER 2014
- Fifth annual Night Race held at the Taalmonument
- Twenty Four Hours of mountain biking in Elgin Valley draws hundreds of campers.
- Dirtopia Enduro
- The Falke Summer trail run is almost here!
- Harvest High Jinks at Eikendal WEINTAUFE 2014
- Fleur du Cap tunes in with Nataniël at the Oude Libertas Theatre
- Pret Oppie Plein
- Resolution Trail Run Series for 2015